W/E Adjustable Green Laser for Pistols
This Scrapper green laser includes windage and elevation, making it easily adjustable with the supplied hex key, increasing accuracy to your aiming.
Lightweight Structure Green Laser Sight
At a mere 33g, this green laser sight can well fit 9mm pistols. Compact and lightweight make it easy to handle without adding extra weight to the pistol. It will help you maintain balance and aim targets accurately.
Additionally, a lightweight design can make it easier to quickly acquire targets and aim accurately, as there is less weight to slow down or throw off your aim.
Green Laser Sight with Smart-Sensor Momentary Switches
- There are two switches on the left & right sides; one is click-on/off, and the other is a smart-sensor momentary switch.
- Glove Friendly Momentary on/oﬀ Switch for Silent and Quick Operation. Quality laser sight for tactical shooting or fierce Airsoft combat, where a little sound will make you fail the game.
Built-in Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- Compatible with Magnetic Type Charger
- Charging and Battery Power Indicator to Clarify the Device Status
- Charging port is located on the top of the sight
- Battery Runtime: >1 hour
- Laser Power: <5mW Class IIIa
- Laser Wavelength: 630-650nM
- Weight (net): 33g (1.2oz)
- Overall Length: 43.5mm (1.7in)
- Battery Runtime: >1 hour
- Battery Type: Build-in rechargeable lithium
- Housing Material: 6061-T6
- Finish: Black matte
- Working Mode: Constant
- Water Resistant: IPX4
- Mounting: 21mm weaver
- Working Temperature: -20 to 45℃
- Package & Accessories: Plastic retail package, magnetic wire cable USB charger, 2 hex keys, user manual
Exquisite Packaging Kit
- Tactical Low Proﬁle Subcompact W/E Adjustable Laser Sight, Light Weight Aluminum Structure
- Class IIIa <5mW Power 630-650nM Green Laser, Push Button Switch for Power on/oﬀ
- Glove Friendly Smart-Sense Momentary on/oﬀ Switch for Silent and Quick Operation
- Black Finish, Built-in Lithium Rechargeable Battery Compatible with Magnetic Type Charger
- Charging and Battery Power Indicator to Clarify the Device Status, 21mm Weaver Mount
When is Green Laser More Suitable for You?
Many would feel a little dazed about the difference between green laser sights and red laser sights. Let Victoptics explain it.
Simply put it, your eyes can catch green lights more easily in very bright conditions. Besides sunlight conditions, when you aim at distant targets, green lights are also more visible. Additionally, the wavelength of a green beam is shorter than that of a red beam, making it more discernible to our eyes. (The visible light of our eyes ranges from approximately 400 nm to 700nm and the wavelength of green laser light is around 532nm.)
On the contrary, red laser sights are more suitable when you are in a low-light situation.
Thus, a clear, sunny day is the best time to use a green laser sight for your handgun.
Another difference is in the price, green laser sight for handguns is often a little bit more expensive than a red laser sight. Fortunately, Victoptics can give you the best option. At Victoptics, you can get a green laser sight for under $100.