SRD 1×20 Red Dot Sight W/ QD Picatinny Riser Mount SKU: RDSL28SKU: RDSL28
$79.90 (Inc VAT)
3MOA dot size with 8 red dot intensity settings, 7 daylight and 1 NV settings, allowing you to adapt to basically any possible condition during a fierce combat. Hitting your target will no longer be a problem anymore.
Unique Sturdy Design
This red dot offers a mix of pioneering sturdy design. Unlimited eye relief, 38mm 1.5in from bottom to the dot sight center, snag-free tube design. All these features makes VictOptics SRD 1×20 a popular aiming solutions on the market.
The protective flip caps makes this red dot resist many scratches and dust. You will never have to worry about damaging it during transport.
This red dot has a Picatinny QD riser mount, with QD mount knob lock feature. The quick detach lever is designed to lift your optics providing a clear view over the front sight.
1MOA Capped Adjustment
1MOA capped adjustment w/ audible click. Accessories includes hex keys, but if you don’t want to use a hex, you can use your nails to adjust.
- Magnification: N/A
- Objective Lens: 20mm
- Eye Relief: Free
- Optics Coating: Multi coated
- Overall Length: 79mm / 3.1in
- QD Base Length: 46mm / 1.9in
- Low Mount Length: 48mm / 1.5in
- Sight Width: 41mm / 1.6in
- Height: 38mm(1.5in) from bottom to center
- Weight: 190g / 6.7oz
- Click Value: 1MOA
- Parallax: ＜1 MOA
- Dot Intensity: 8 levels
- Dot Size: 3MOA
- Elevation Range: >60MOA
- Windage Range: >60MOA
- Mounting: Picatinny
- Battery Style: CR2032
- Excellent for moving target and fast shooting
- Shock proof, IPX4 water resistance and fog proof
- High quality aluminum alloy 6061 in durable black matte finish
- With QD mount knob lock feature
- Accessories included: QD picatinny mount, low picatinny mount, flip-up caps, hex keys and cleaning cloth etc
- 3MOA Dot Size with 8 Levels Red Dot Intensity, 7 Daylight and 1 NV
- Unlimited Eye Relief
- 38mm 1.5in From Bottom to the Dot Sight Center
- 1MOA Capped Adjustment w/ Audible Click
- QD Picatinny Riser Mount
Tube red dot vs open reflex sight
A tube red dot sight is an enclosed red dot sight, usually bigger and heavier than an open style red dot sight. It is widely used on rifles and shotguns because it looks more like a traditional but smaller scope. While an open red dot is more likely being used on handguns due to its compact size and wide field of view. And mini reflex sights are especially perfect for handguns and fast-moving shooting competition.
Both tube and open red dot have unlimited eye relief, many levels of brightness setting, and compatible with magnifiers and night vision scopes. However, a tube reflex sight is more resistant to extreme weathers, because the enclosed tube red dot are filled with neutral gas to prevent it from dirt and splashing water.
Besides, though the elevation and windage are both adjustable on tube and open red dot, many shooters find that the Capped Adjustment on a tube reflex sight is easier to adjust with their fingers and nails, while it will definitely need a hex key for open red dot sights.
Tube red dot sight pros and cons
|1. More like a traditional but smaller scope, great for long guns like rifle and shotgun.
2. More resistant to water and dust
3. Easier to adjust the elevation and windage
|1. Bigger and heavier
2. Less used on handguns
Open red dot sight pros and cons
|1. Compact and light weight
2. Wide field of view
|1. Less resistant to dirt, evaporation and splashing water.
2. Need a hex key to adjust the elevation and windage
What is capped adjustment?
The capped adjustment is especially suitable for hunters. This is a protective turret cover on the outside of the turret, which is screwed on separately when the adjustment is done. It avoids repeated adjustment due to accidental touching. Without affecting the wind deflection and elevation adjustment, it plays a role of dust-proof and waterproof.