10X42 BINOCULAR Hunting and Birdwatching SKU: BOSL02SKU: BOSL02
$69.00 (Inc VAT)
· Magnification: 10x
· Objective Lens: 42mm
· Optical Structure: 4 Groups 6 Lens
· Type of Prism: BAK7
· Coating: Multi-layer coating
· Coating on Prism: Multi-layer coating
· Focus System: Center
· Exit Pupil: 4mm
· Field of View: 5.8°
· Field of View: 305 feet@1000 yards
· Field of View: 110 meters@1000 meters
· Diopter System: Right eyepiece
· Diopter Compensation: -5 to +5
· Size: 147x53x126mm
· Weight: 730g / 25.75oz
· Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
· Water Proof: Yes
· Eyepieces: 1pc single lens + 1 pc coupled lens
· Objective lens: 1 pc coupled lens + 1pc flat glass coated
· Comes with strap, instruction, cleaning cloth, pouch and retail package etc
· Roof Prism
· 4 Groups 6 Lens
· Multi Coated Lens
· Coated Prism
· Made of Reinforced Polycarbonate
· Budget Binocular
Telescope vs binoculars, which is better?
For birdwatchers, a terrestrial telescope or binocular are both ideal equipment.However, there are mainly 3 factors to decide which is better for you:
Telescope usually offers higher power than binocular, with magnification generally range from 15x to 60x. While most binoculars are offering magnification at 8x or 10x.But it also means binoculars give a much wider view than a telescope does.
When select a birdwatching scope,you need to consider: are size and weight important? If the answer is yes, then a binocular is right for you.Because compared to telescopes, binoculars are lighter, much more portable and easier to operate.
If you are just a beginner, and your budget is not very high, then a binocular is better for you.Take our 10X42 BINOCULAR for example,the retail price is USD55.20, and the wholesale price is only USD28.60 if you buy more than 10 pcs.
Except those 3 elements, binocular vision gives humans much better 3D depth perception,so if you mainly use a scope for birdwatching or nature observation, and you don’t wish to spend a lot on it, a binocular is definitely a better option.
|Magnification||FOV||Size||Budget||Depths of Vision|
|Telescope||15x to 60x||Acceptable||Acceptable||High||Flat|
|Binocular||8x to 10x||Larger||Compact||Relatively Lower||3D depth perception|