Auto Light Sense Fiber Optic
The red fiber optic shotgun sight works on collecting bright light to provide a highly visible aiming point. And it’s an auto light sense fiber optic sight, once there is dim light, it is ready for work. Battery is never needed, for unlimited daytime use.
This fiber sight is designed for shotguns, directly install on shotgun rib rail (width from 5.5 to 10mm).
All-in-one kit: screws, clamping strips and allen wrench.
Super Compact Sighting Device
Made of lightweight aluminum, only 45g, yet extremely durable. Have Tested on 12GA and 20GA shotgun, one of the best fiber optic sight for turkey hunting, a must have for outdoor recreational activities.
Product Introduction of VictOptics 1×28 Red Dot Fiber Shotgun Sight with Auto Light Sense
· Objective Lens:28mm
· Length:127mm (5″)
· Weight:45g (1.6oz)
· Eye Relief:Free
· Field of View:6°
· Parallax:<3′ at 50 yards
· Reticle:Circle with center dot
· Optics Coating:Multi coated
· Finish:Black matte
· Mounting:Shotgun rib
· Compact, light weight and durable
· Windage and elevation can be adjusted
· Direct installed on shotgun rib aiming bar (width from 5.5 to 10mm)
· Designed for real fire caliber
· Test on 12GA and 20GA shotgun
· Included Fittings: screws, clamping strips and allen wrench
· Red Fiber
· Battery Free
· Auto Light Sense
· Only for Shotgun
· Outdoor Use
· Multi Coated
· Directly Install on Shotgun Rib
· Circle w/ Center Dot Reticle
For more information related to warranty, repair, shipping, return and instruction manuals, pls visit: https://www.victoptics.com/supports/
Do fiber optic sights work at night？
At nights, they still work, but do not glow as in bright light environments, because fiber optics do not generate light. Instead, they glow brightly after they gather the ambient light of the surroundings. So, it is better to use it during the day.