C1 FIBER SIGHT 4X32 PRISM RIFLESCOPE SKU: OPSL12SKU: OPSL12
$89.00 (Inc VAT)
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens Dia: 32mm
- Exit Pupil: 8mm
- Length: 145mm / 5.7”
- Weight (net): 465g / 16.4oz
- Eye Relief: 50mm
- Field of View: 36.6 feet @ 100yds
- Optics Coating: Fully-multi coated
- Reticle: Chevron rapid-changing
- Click Value: 1/2 MOA
- Elevation Range: 70 MOA
- Windage Range: 70 MOA
- Illumination: Red, green & Blue
- With rear iron sight
- With front fiber optic-sight
- Fit on 21mm picatinny rail and weaver rail
- Fast focus eyepiece at ocular lens adjustment
- Shock proof and fog proof (nitrogen purged)
- High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish
- Free fitting involved: spare battery, hex keys and cleaning cloth
- With two 36mm (1.4 inch) picatinny rails on either side of objective lens
- Feature 1/4″ low finger windage and elevation turrets adjustments for scopes
- 3 color illuminated red & green& blue brightness illumination system, which can attach laser and flashlight
Two Side Rails, Easy to Install
The 4×32 rifle scope has an integrated Weaver / Picatinny mounting system. And the 2 side rails make it super easy to install.
Fully Multi Coated
Better Reduce the Reflectivity of Various Wavelengths of Light on the Lens.
Rear Adjustable Iron Sight
The adjustable rear iron sight is used as a flexible sighting device to assist the accurate aiming of different weapons. During zeroing, you can fire one shot, then adjust the rear sight until it are perfectly lining with the target.
With Fiber Optics Sight
Fiber optic front sight is so highly visible, that it will help you aiming more precisely.
Chevron Rapid-Changing Reticle
w/ 3 Different Color (Red, Green and Blue), designed for any light condition.
4x fixed magnification, offers high optical clarity for mid to long range shooting.
It consists of a chevron-shaped aiming point with clear markings that can be used for range estimation or bullet drop compensation. The “rapid-changing” refers to the ability to quickly switch between different reticle patterns depending on the situation.