VICTOPTICS 2-6X32AOE SKU: OPSL09SKU: OPSL09
$59.00 (Inc VAT)
· 25.4mm Monotube
· Range Finder Reticle
· 1/4″ Finger Adjustment
· Wide Field of View
· Objective Focus
· w/ Sunshade and Flip-up Caps
· Magnification: 2-6x
· Objective Lens Dia: 32mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 26mm
· Ocular Length: 50mm
· Exit Pupil: 4.6-14.00 mm
· Length: 210mm (8.3 inch)
· Weight (net):360g (12.7 ounce)
· Eye Relief: 75-95mm (30.-3.7 Inch)
· Field of View ([email protected]):15.7-42.0
· Optics Coating: Multi Coated
· Reticle: Range Finder Reticle
· Elevation Range: 60 MOA
· Windage Range: 60 MOA
· Monotube Dia.:25.4mm
· Battery Type: CR2032
· Illumination: 5 levels Red & Green
· Shock proof, Water Proof and Fog Proof (Nitrogen Purged)
· High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish
· Feature 1/4″ windage and elevation adjustments with audible clicks
· Fast focus adjustment at ocular lens (diopter compensation)
· Free fitting involved: 25.4mm weaver (default) or dovetail mount, sunshade and flip-up caps
· Length of middle one inch tube: 70mm (2.7 in)
· Front gap between objective lens and turrets 20mm (0.8 in)
· Rear gap between ocular lens and turrets 19mm (0.7 in)
If you are a wholesaler or distributor, contact us to get a quote, we offer the best price as well as bulk discounts!
For more information related to warranty, repair, shipping, return and instruction manuals, pls visit: https://www.victoptics.com/supports/
Q1: What does AOE mean on a rifle scope?
“AOE” means this scope has an adjustable objective, to let you adjust the parallax by rotating the objective ring. While “E” means it is electric, that is to say, this is an illuminated riflescope.
Q2: How to clean rifle scope lens?/ How to maintain my rifle scope in good condition?
Your riflescope, though amazingly tough, is a precision instrument that deserves reasonable cautious care.
- When cleaning the lenses, first blow away any dirt and dust, or use a soft lens brush. Fingerprints and
lubricants can be wiped off with lens tissue, or a soft clean cotton cloth, moistened with lens cleaning
- All moving parts of the scope are permanently lubricated. Do not try to lubricate them.
- No maintenance is needed on the scope’s outer surface, except to occasionally wipe off dirt or
fingerprints with a soft cloth.
- Use lens covers whenever convenient.