Designed For Real Firearms
CNC machined, allowing pre-programmed software and code to control the movement of production equipment. 4 screws per ring ensure a secure and stable mount for your scope. And Weaver slot dimensions that allow them to be used on both Weaver and Picatinny rails and bases. Made from high quality aluminium alloy, making them lightweight and durable, designed for use on real firearms.
Easy and Quick
These Weaver Scope Rings are designed for easy and quick installation on 21mm Picatinny and Weaver rails. With connection to the SCACD-22 Screw-in Anti-Cantilever Device Mount to prevent the rifle from tilting to one side.
They have a low profile, making them ideal for use on rifles with a low comb height or short pull length.
- Ring Length: 21mm (0.8in)
- Ring Dia.: 22.5mmn (0.9in)
- Height: 30.5mm (1.2in) from base to ring center
- Weight: 119g (4.2oz)
- Material: 6063-T6 aluminum alloy
- Finish: Black matte
- Easy and quick installation
- Fit on 21mm picatinny and weaver rail
- Designed for real firearms
- With connection to SCACD-22 Screw-in Anti Cantilever Device Mount (ACD mount not included)
- 1 pc T10 torx wrench
- 25.4mm 1in Diameter, 4 Screws per Ring, CNC Made
- High Profile 30.5mm 1.2in from Base to Ring Center