Carbon Fiber 9-13.5 Inch Swivel Stud Mount Bipod for Rifles Hunting & Shooting with Picatinny Adapter SKU: RSCFS-09SKU: RSCFS-09
$99.00 (Inc VAT)
- Retractable Length: 230mm / 9 in
- Extended Length: 345mm / 13.5 in
- Expansion Angle: 45°
- Legs Material: Carbon fiber
- Structure Material: Aluminum alloy 6061-T6
- Weight: 425g / 15.0oz
- Feet Material: Rubber
- Legs Length Levels: 10
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- The bipods for rifles swivel mount is designed for all hunting & shooting situations
- Rubber feet avoid slip, can be used both on coarse and hard grounds
- Press the button to eject the leg, total 10 levels
- Forend rubber pad covered avoid scratch your caliber
- Swivel style from side to side, lock by lever
Light Weight, only 425g, you can take it anywhere you want effortlessly. Can be fold up for easy transport. Quick-deployment aluminum legs and slim profile for movement heavy or prone shooting.
Legs extend from 9″ to 13.5″. Total 10 levels of leg length, just press the button to eject the leg. Leg release button, swivel pivot for uneven ground. The bipod system is designed for all hunting & shooting situations.
Made of the carbon fiber for legs and aircraft grade aluminum, enhanced stability. Swivel Stud with Picatinny Adapter, fasten by lock lever. The rubber feet avoid slip, can be used both on coarse and hard grounds.
- Portable, Versatile and Stable; it is a must-have bipod shooting stick for your hunting and shooting.
- 230mm 9.0″ to 345mm 13.5″ Height, Legs Made of Carbon Fiber, Light Weight, Springs Covered with Rubber Sleeve
- Swivel Stud Clamp w/ Picatinny Adapter, Fasten by Lock Lever, Rubber Feet, Aluminum Alloy Structure, Black Matte
Want to be a wholesaler of VictOptics?
- Looking for great rates on wholesaled rifle scopes, red dot sights, binoculars, scope rings and other accessories? contact us to get a quote, we offer the best price as well as bulk discounts, minimum order only 10 pcs.
- For more information related to warranty, repair, shipping, return and instruction manuals, pls visit: https://www.victoptics.com/supports/