Great Ranging Reticle
Very practical R14 Ranging Reticle. When aiming at an object of known size, like animals, the distance between lines and the line thickness will help you estimate the distance between you and your prey.
By rotating the adjustable objective, you change parallax from 25 Yds to infinite, until the image are sharp and clear.
1/8 MOA Capped Adjustment
1/8 MOA click value, 60 clicks per round with capped adjustment, more precise adjustment compared to 1/4 MOA, great for use in target shooting competition.
Designed For Long Distance
True 4x Zoom gives a great overview for middle to long distance, while 40x zoom offers clear image for very long-distance target, than you won’t miss any detail.
· 25.4mm 1″ Monotube Made of 6063 T6, Second Focal Plane Scope, Fully Multi Coated
· 1/8 MOA Capped Adjustment, 35MOA Range, Objective Lens Parallax Min from 25 Yds
· 3.6″ 91mm Eye Relief, R14 Ranging Reticle, True 4x Zoom and 40x Magnification
· Magnification: 10-40x
· Objective Lens Dia: 50mm
· Ocular Lens Dia.: 38mm / 1.5″
· Ocular Lens Length: 67mm / 2.6″
· Exit Pupil: 5-1.25mm
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coat
· Field of View: 9.42-2.62 feet @100 yards
· Eye Relief: 92mm / 3.6″
· Tube Dia: 25.4mm (1″)
· Click Value: 1/8 MOA
· Adjustment Range: 35MOA
· Side Focus: 25 Yds to infinite
· Reticle: R14 Ranging
· Length: 420mm / 16.5″
· Weight: 610g / 21.5oz
· Finish: Black matte
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 90mm (3.5 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 35mm (1.4 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 56mm (2.2 inch)
· Shock tested to 750g, water resistant IPX4, fog proof
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· 60 clicks per round with capped adjustment
· High quality 6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy
· Focus mark: 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300 and infinite
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Including items: lens cap, instruction and cleaning cloth
Want to be a wholesaler or distributor of VictOptics?
- Looking for great rates on wholesaled rifle scopes, red dot sights, binoculars, scope rings and other accessories? contact us to get a quote, we offer the best price as well as bulk discounts, mix wholesale discount from only 10 pcs.
- For more information related to warranty, repair, shipping, return and instruction manuals, pls visit: https://www.victoptics.com/supports/
What is capped adjustment?
The capped adjustment is especially suitable for hunters. This is a protective turret cover on the outside of the turret, which is screwed on separately when the adjustment is done. It avoids repeated adjustment due to accidental touching. Without affecting the wind deflection and elevation adjustment, it plays a role of dust-proof and waterproof.