Review of VictOptics S4 6-24X50 MDL from Scope Expert
· Magnification: 6-24x
· Objective Lens: 50mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 35mm / 1.4 inch
· Ocular Length: 58mm / 2.3 inch
· Exit Pupil: 8.3-2.1mm
· Tube Diameter: 30mm
· Length: 375mm / 14.8”
· Weight (net): 555g / 19.6oz
· Eye Relief: 96mm / 3.8 inch
· Field of View (@100yds): 21.2-5.3 feet
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coated
· Reticle: MDL wire reticle
· Click Value: 1/10MIL
· Evaluation Range: 13MIL
· Windage Range: 13MIL
· Parallax Adjustment: 20 Yds to infinite
· Finish: Black matte
· Illumination: N/A
· Exclusive for air gun and .22 LR rimfire etc benchrest shooting and hunting
· Side focus knob marked 20, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 400, 600 yards to infinite
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 61mm (2.4 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 32mm (1.3 inch)
· Distance between middle turret parts to power ring: 55mm (2.1 inch)
· Shock tested to 750g, water resistant and fully nitrogen purged
· Turret lock system. Pull to adjust, Depress to lock.
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece -2 to +2
· Including items: 30mm weaver rings (default) or dovetail mount ring (on request only), big side wheel,power ring lever mount, 3 inch sunshade, cleaning cloth, instruction, lens flip-up caps and packed in nice retail box
Pull to adjust, press to lock. The locking feature prevents accidental movements, super friendly for extreme environment. With sunshade (3 inch killflash), designed to reduce objective lens glare and reflection. 3.8 inch Long Eye Relief. Highly capable of being shocked.
Wide Field of View
True 4x zoom factor with minimal bezels so you don’t miss any detail while looking through the optic. Perfect for for air gun and .22 LR rimfire etc benchrest shooting and hunting.
FMC Crystal Clear Optics bring Slim Edge-to-Edge Image. With flip-up lens cap to avoid dust and abrasion. 10MIL quick adjustment.
Power Ring Lever Mount and Parallax Side Wheel
A power ring lever will make it fast and easy to adjust the magnification constantly.
The big side wheel is a must-have for side parallax adjustment scopes, which compatible with all Victoptics S4 series scopes, and fit most rifle scopes with side focus on the market.
· Super Slim Edge-to-Edge Image
· Crystal Clear Optics
· 1/10MIL Adjustment with Turret Lock Feature
· WDL Reticle Used at 10x Power
· Custom Designed Patent Reticle Exclusive for Air Guns & Fire Arms
· Long Eye Relief
· 30mm Monotube
· Wide Field of View
· Side Focus Min at 20 Yds
· Power Ring Lever Mount
Crystal Clear Optics
Pull to adjust, Depress to lock
Tested to 750g
3 inch sunshade
inside the box
Why is the S4 6-24X50 MDL RIFLESCOPE considered the best air rifle scope for benchrest shooting?
Since benchrest shooting is a type of competitive shooting where the shooter fires from a seated position with the rifle supported on a fixed platform such as a table or bench, and the ultimate goal is to shoot at the smallest possible targets at long distances, a high magnification scope such as a 6-24x air rifle scope is your best option.
To win in this competition, the scope should also have a clear and bright image, as well as a parallax adjustment. Fortunately, the Victoptics S4 6-24X50 MDL riflescope has everything you want. It features a large crystal clear 50mm fully multi-coated objective lens and a sharp image that has no dark rings inside. It has a parallax adjustment knob that can be adjusted from 20 yds to infinity. Even better, this scope comes with a side parallax adjustment wheel that allows for constant and precise focus adjustment. This all-metal side wheel is extremely important when you need to eliminate parallax at high powers and shoot thousands of rounds at long distances.