· 25.4mm One Inch Tube
· Wide Field of View
· Capped 1/4 MOA Adjustment
· Magnification: 3-9x
· Objective Lens Dia: 40mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 33mm
· Exit Pupil: 13.3-4.4mm
· Optics Coating: Multi coated
· Field of View: 6.6-2.4°
· Eye Relief: 78mm / 3.1 inch
· Length: 310mm / 12.2 inch
· Weight: 370g / 13.0 ounce
· Tube Dia.: 25.4mm(one inch)
· Click Value: 1/4 MOA
· Elevation Range: 60 MOA
· Windage Range: 60 MOA
· Reticle: VMD-2
· Finish: Black matte
· Shock proof (750g), water resistant and fog proof (nitrogen purged)
· High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish
· Fitting includes: 25.4mm low weaver (default) or dovetail mount, cleaning cloth & retail package
Designed for wide range of shooting distances
The 3-9x magnification range allows for a wide range of shooting distances, ideal for 50 yards to 300 yards, making it a versatile option for hunting, target shooting, and tactical applications.
1/4 MOA Capped Adjustment
The capped adjustment is especially suitable for hunters. This is a protective turret cover on the outside of the turret, which is screwed on separately when the adjustment is done. It avoids repeated adjustment due to accidental touching. Without affecting the wind deflection and elevation adjustment, it plays a role of dust-proof and waterproof.
Hassle-Free Riflescope Kit
This riflescope retail box includes very practical accessories such as an elasticated protective cover and a pair of 25.4mm low scope rings, which will save you money and energy.
Why VictOptics PAC 3-9X40?
Convenient rifle scope mounting kit
Capped adjustment suitable for hunters
Shock proof tested to 750g
Fog-proof with nitrogen purge
Elasticated protective cover
Want to be a wholesaler dealer of VictOptics?
- Looking for great rates on wholesaled rifle scopes, red dot sights, binoculars, scope rings, and other accessories? contact us to get a quote, we offer the best price as well as bulk discounts, mix wholesale from 10 pcs.
- For more information related to warranty, repair, shipping, return, and instruction manuals, pls visit: https://www.victoptics.com/supports/